Regular brake checks are of great importance for the safety of your vehicle. At Alexander Autos we can do this during a brake safety check, where your brakes will be thoroughly checked over by fully skilled and experienced Technicians. Includes:
- Brake safety check
- Check condition of friction materials and hydraulics
- Clean and remove dust from drums
- Adjust rear brakes
- Check hand brake
- Check brake fluids
- Test and report
Just like exhausts, when your brakes have a problem they will let you know. Common signs of brake problems include:
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking.
- Brakes juddering when applied.
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking.
- A grinding noise when the brakes are applied.
- A grinding noise when the brakes are off.
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent.
- A high hard brake pedal.
- Rear wheels locking upon braking.
If you are experience any of the above brake symptoms don't wait until it's too late. Call us to book your brake check - today!